A complete copy of these rules can be obtained by contacting the offices of radio station WRRM-FM (“Station”), owned and operated by Susquehanna Radio LLC, 4805 Montgomery Rd., Suite 300, Cincinnati, OH 45212, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
The Station will conduct the Warm 98.5 “At Work Network” Contest (the “Contest”) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
Eligibility. This Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, excluding Florida and New York residents age eighteen (18) or older at the time of entry with a valid Social Security number and who reside in the Station’s Designated Market Area (“DMA”) as defined by Nielsen Audio, and who have not won a prize from the Station valued at Five-hundred dollars ($500) or more in the last 90 days. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Susquehanna Radio LLC, its parent company, affiliates, related entities and subsidiaries, promotional sponsors, prize providers, advertising agencies, other radio stations serving the Station’s DMA, and the immediate family members and household members of all such employees are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and stepchildren. The term “household members” refers to people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Station’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
The Contest name is for promotional purposes only, and winners will not actually be placed on the Station’s “payroll” or become Station employees.
- Contest Period. The Contest will begin at 12:01am ET on May 17th, 2021 and will run through 4:59pm ET on June 24th, 2021 (the “Contest Period”). Contest will not be played on Memorial Day, Monday, May 31st, 2021. The Station’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
- How to Enter. To enter:
- Online: Visit the Station’s website warm985.com during the Contest Period, click on the “Contest” link, click on the “At Work Network” Contest link, and complete an entry form. All entries must be received by 4:59 pm ET on June 24th, 2021 to be eligible to win. Limit one (1) entry per person per day, regardless of how many email addresses a person may possess and use. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to submit more than one (1) entry per day by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entry and the participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Station is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, inappropriate or misdirected registrations, all of which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned the telephone number by the wireless carrier or an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Station and will not be returned. Station reserves the right to contact entrants and all other individuals whose email address is submitted as part of this promotion. No mail-in entries will be accepted.
- Winner Selection. On or about 9:05am, 10:05am, 11:05am, 12:05pm, 1:05pm, 2:05pm, 3:05pm and 4:05pm ET on weekdays, Mondays through Friday beginning Thursday, May 20th, 2021, Station will select one (1) entry for the hourly prize during the contest period (each a “Contest Round”), When the Station announces the selected entrant’s name on-air, the selected entrant has ten minutes (00:10:00) to call the Station at 513-749-1098. If the selected entrant calls the Station within the allotted time frame, as determined by the Station in its sole and exclusive discretion, the selected entrant will claim their spot as the “Employee of the Hour,” win a Prize (as defined below), and if applicable, the previous Prize winner is removed from the Payroll. If the selected entrant does not call the Station within the allotted time frame, the selected entrant will be disqualified, the previous Prize winner (if applicable) remains as the “Employee of the Hour,” and wins another Prize, and Station will select another entry during the next Contest Round. This process will continue for each Contest Round. A Prize winner who is the “Employee of the Hour on Friday, May 21st, 2021, Friday, May 28th, 2021, Friday, June 4th, 2021, Friday, June 11th, 2021, and Friday, June 18th, 2021 will stay in the contest through the following Monday when the Contest continues the following week of the Contest Period. The winning entrants will be notified at the time they call, as well as contacted using the email address and/or telephone number provided with the entry and may be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules). Station’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Failure to claim the prize within thirty (30) days of the conclusion of the Contest Period will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.
Grand Prize Winner Selection: On or about 8:05 am ET on June 25th, 2021, Station will select ONE (1) entry for the Grand Prize from all online qualified registrations received during Contest Period. When the Station announces the registered listener’s name, that person must call the Station at 513-749-1098 within ten minutes and fifteen seconds (00:10:15), as determined by the Station in its sole and exclusive discretion, to be named the “Grand Prize” winner and be awarded ONE (1) One-Thousand Dollar ($1,000) cash card from TruPartner Credit Union. Failure to call in within the ten minutes and fifteen seconds (00:10:15) timeframe, or failure to confirm name, city, email address, and phone number at time of initial call-back to 513-749-1098, will result in immediate disqualification. Station will then select another entry, and that name will then be announced on-air by the Station. This process will continue until a named entrant calls back within ten minutes and fifteen seconds (00:10:15) of their name being announced, as determined in the Station’s sole discretion, or until 10am ET.
A previous win of Five Hundred Dollars ($500) or more within the past Ninety (90) days will disqualify daily winners from Grand Prize drawing, as stated in paragraph 1: Eligibility.
Time Delay Between Over-the-Air Analog Signal and Internet Broadcast: Due to the time delay that exists between the Station’s analog over-the-air signal and the Station’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the Station online may hear the selected entrant name(s) announced later than listeners listening to the Station’s analog over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of an online listener entering this Contest on-air may be diminished.
- Verification of Potential Winner. THE ELIGIBILITY OF ALL POTENTIAL CONTEST WINNERS IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY STATION WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner may be notified by email and/or telephone call after the date of random drawing and/or winner determination. The potential winner will be required to sign and return to Station, within three (3) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize, if applicable. A winner who returns the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release will be deemed to have accepted the contest prize and thereafter will not be permitted to rescind their acceptance of the prize and/or return the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and/or the liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that the potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Station may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
- Up to Two Hundred (200) Hourly Prizes will be awarded in this Contest. It is possible that zero (0) Hourly Prizes will be awarded in this Contest. Each Hourly Prize is ONE (1) One Hundred Dollar ($100) cash card. ARV One Hundred Dollars ($100). The total aggregate ARV of all Prizes awarded in this Contest is between Zero Dollars ($0) and Twenty Thousand Dollars ($20,000). Winner is responsible for all taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a Prize depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period and listeners participating at any given time.
ONE (1) Grand Prize will be awareded in this contest. Grand Prize is ONE (1) One-Thousand Dollar ($1,000) cash card from TruPartner Credit Union, 1717 Western Avenue, Cincinnati OH, 45214, ARV is One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.)
There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by law, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Any tickets and/or gift certificates/cards awarded as part of a prize will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth by the issuer and are valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets or gift certificates/cards. Other restrictions may apply.
- Entry Conditions and Release. By entering, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) release and hold harmless Station, Cumulus Media New Holdings, Inc., and its subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies, participating sponsors, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Contest, and each of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Contest, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or entrant’s acceptance, use, non-use or misuse of the prize.
- Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes winner’s consent to use by the Station and its agent of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or biographical information (including hometown and state) for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
- All State, Local, Federal and/or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
- General Conditions. Station reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Station’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Station in its sole discretion. Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Station reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Station’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Contest Results. A winners list may be obtained within thirty (30) days after the Contest Period expires by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station identified below.
CONTEST SPONSOR: Susquehanna Radio LLC, WRRM-FM, 4805 Montgomery Rd. Suite 300, Cincinnati, OH 45212
PRIZE PROVIDER/S: TruPartner Credit Union, 1717 Western Avenue, Cincinnati OH, 45214