Vacations are less about what you do, and more about what they do for you.
So go ahead and imagine days without shoes — or worries.
Warm 98.5 and Arby’s are sending Melissa Currin of Walton on a sunshine-filled 3–day vacation for 2 to South Seas Island Resort on Captiva Island, thanks to the “Florida Song of the Day!”
Here’s how YOU can “escape the everyday and experience the power of a Florida vacation:”
- Visit any participating Arby’s restaurant for the official “Florida Song of the Day” trayliner calendar–you can even get one in the drive-thru!
- When you hear the song, be caller #9 and get qualified.
- Then on Wednesdays 11/17, 11/24, and 12/1 around 9am, we’ll call a name—that person has 9 minutes and 85 seconds to call back and claim their 3-night vacation for two to South Seas Island Resort on Captiva Island…including round-trip airfare and a rental car!
Be sure to get a bonus registration below!
Located on Captiva Island, South Seas has a genuine old Florida feel, complete with 2.5 miles of spacious white-sand beach and world-class shelling. South Seas is a perfect island escape! The vacation for two also includes round-trip flights and a rental car so that you can island-hop one of the most scenic roads in Florida.
The weekly vacation package for two includes:
- Three (3) consecutive night stay in a one-bedroom villa at South Seas Island Resort including complimentary golf green fees, beach towels, chairs and umbrellas and a daily $50 resort credit
- Round-trip coach class airline tickets for one (1) winner and one (1) guest to Fort Myers, Florida
- A midsize rental vehicle for four (4) consecutive days
South Seas Island Resort
Escape to South Seas Island Resort, a 330-acre beach resort and wildlife preserve boasting 2.5 miles of exclusive white-sand beach on Florida’s Gulf Coast. For decades, guests have made South Seas Island Resort on Captiva Island the vacation destination of choice, where they share treasured moments and create lasting memories. This iconic wildlife preserve is a peaceful retreat featuring on-site amenities and activities for all; luxurious spa, beachfront golf, tennis, cruises, boating, epic fishing, world-class shelling, dining, land and water excursions, and more.