We’ll be celebrating America’s Independence a bit differently this weekend but there are still celebrations going on.
Friday, July 3
- Red, White and Kaboom – A special fireworks show will be happening that will be higher and easier to view throughout the city of Fairfield!
- The BOOM! – Experience this pyrotechnic skydiving show in Middletown on July 3 at 9:30pm.
- CINCINNATI REDS WILL HOST A FREE DRIVE-IN STYLE FIREWORKS SHOW AT CONEY ISLAND FRIDAY NIGHT.
Gates open at 8:30pm, fireworks show at 10pm. You need to get a free Reds, White and Blue viewing ticket at Reds.com.
Saturday, July 4
- The Cincinnati Pops are performing a Virtual July 4th Concert is this Saturday at 7pm. This free, family-friendly concert will be streamed live on their website, Facebook and YouTube.
- Fireworks at Kings Island – Season Passholders with a reservation to visit Kings Island can enjoy a 4th of July fireworks display at 10 p.m.
- City of Hamilton Independence Day Fireworks – A fireworks show will be launched at 10pm on July 4 from Pyramid Hill (not open for viewing) that will be viewable by surrounding parks and open spaces like Miami University’s Hamilton Campus. Enjoy Red, White & Carts at Pyramid Hill over the weekend then find your spot nearby to enjoy the fireworks
- Celebrate Independence Day in style at March First Brewing from noon to midnight on July 4th. They’ll close the parking lot for social distanced tailgating.
- Splash into the celebration at Sunlight Pool at Coney Island.
- Harrison celebrates the 4th with a parade in the afternoon followed by a fireworks display at dusk.
- City of Montgomery Reserve Parade, 10am-noon Saturday.
- Middletown Rolling 4th of July Parade – Participate or spectate safely on Saturday, July 4 from 10am-noon.
- Metamora Fireman’s Festival – The event includes activities, a parade and concludes with fireworks at dusk on July 4, 2020.
- An independent 4th of July parade will take place in Edgewood, Kentucky beginning at 10am on Satuday, July 4, 2020.
- Pendleton County 4th of July Parade – Paricipants (vehicles only, no walking) and spectators are invited to this parade that begins at the Pendleton County Fairgrounds at 2pm on Saturday, July 4, 2020.
- City of Independence, KY parade will begin at 11:00am on July 4, 2020. The longer route is planned from Summitview Academy to Simon Kenton High School to allow for appropriate social distancing of spectators. There will be a fireworks display in the evening that is intended for city residents to view from their homes.