“You Got This” is back! Listen to Jim and Amanda for your shot at $2,500 every morning!
- Listen for your chance to call in and play just after 7am
- Answer all five of Jim and Amanda’s questions correctly
- Win 2,500 bucks!
- And this time, the first person to get a question right also wins $100!
Sponsored by TruPartner Credit Union, your home for mortgage and equity loans.
Question Five (Asked on June 1, 2020)
Clue #5 (NEW) The answer isn’t far.
Clue #4 You’re gonna pay for this.
Clue #3 They’re a favorite!
Clue #2 They’ve never even seen the world.
Clue #1 They’ve been around a loooong time!
- 06-02 Jessica Nabongo
- 06-03 The Harlem Globetrotters
- 06-04 She got stuck on question one so we’ll try again tomorrow!
- 06-05 Amazing Race cast and crew
- 06-08 Yo-yo
- 06-09 Cincinnati roads
- 06-10 Mistletoe
- 06-11 Jim and Amanda’s trips to Jamaica to bring back free trips to giveaway on Warm 98.5
- 06-12 Rotary Club International
- 06-15 The vehicle that holds the record for the most mileage
- 06-16 The Olympics
- 06-17 Runners in the Flying Pig Marathon
- 06-18 The Rolling Stones
- 06-19 NASA’s space station
- 06-22 Bon Jovi
- 06-23 US Pipeline
- 06-24 Space X Starlink Satellites
- 06-25 The roads in China
- 06-26 Blind audition contestants from The Voice
- 06-29 NASA flight crews
- 06-30 The phones weren’t happy today and refused to work during the contest! lol. We’ll play again tomorrow.
- 07-01 The band Metallica
- 07-02 Hot air balloons
- 07-06 The Blue Angels
- 07-07 Didn’t know 1st question
- 07-08 Delbert & Glenn
- 07-09 The Blue Angels
- 07-10 Longitudinal lines
- 07-13 The Band Kiss
- 07-14 Our contestant didn’t know the answer to question one, so we’ll try again tomorrow.
- 07-15 A whale
- 07-16 Santa’s reindeer
- 07-17 Royal Caribbean Cruise Line ships
- 07-20 Google Earth maps
- 07-21 Ringling Barnum and Bailey Circus
- 07-22 Plastic water bottles
- 07-23 Hot dogs
- 07-24 Railroads
- 07-27 Comets
- 07-28 Diamonds
- 07-29 Candy corn
- 07-30 The exhibit of King Tut, King Tut’s remains
- 07-31 The World Series
- 08-03 The Cincinnati Reds
- 08-04 The roller coasters at Kings Island
- 08-05 UPS packages
- 08-06 Graeter’s ice cream
Question Four (Asked on April 27, 2020) “Line these up one after another and you’ll have 51 of them. What are they?”
- 06-01 WE HAVE A WINNER! Peggy from Anderson says the last clue helped her figure out the answer and because of that she won $100 from TruPartner Credit Union! Listen tomorrow morning at 7:20 and you’ll know the answer too.
Question Three “My mustache made history as ‘the last’! Who am I? ”
- 4-24 WE HAVE A WINNER! This question went fast!! Corey knew the answer and picked up $100 from TruPartner Credit Union! Listen tomorrow morning at 7:20 to find out what his answer was.
Question Two (Asked on March 18, 2020) ” You and I together, state your mind. But not in any state, you mind. What am I?”
- 04-23 WE HAVE A WINNER!! Cliff of Amelia knew the answer and won$100 from TruPartner Credit Union.
Question One “Proving you can overcome anything, she overcame asthma and is worth more than $110 million dollars. Who is she?
- 03-18 WE HAVE A WINNER! Elizabeth from California, KY knew the answer and won $100 from TruPartner Credit Union. Listen tomorrow morning at 7:20 to find out what her answer was.