Warm 98.5 has your chance to win $2,500 every weekday!
Jim and Amanda’s “You Got This” is simple:
- Listen for the cue to call just after 7am
- Answer all five of Jim and Amanda’s questions
- Win $2,500!
Just 5 questions could be your key to winning all that money!
Who’s got this?
You got this, weekdays at 7:20 on Warm 98.5.
Sponsored by TruPartner Credit Union, your home for mortgage and equity loans.
Question one…”Don’t judge me because I can’t see, like Lady Gaga says, “I was born this way”. What am I? Answered on July 8th by Justin from Middletown. Listen to Jim and Amanda tomorrow morning at 7:20 to hear the answer
Question two….”I have eight eyes and none in my name. What Am I?” Answered on July 16th by Sharon in Milford. Listen to Jim and Amanda tomorrow morning at 7:20 to play!
Guesses for question three
- July 17, Ben-gals
- July 18, potato
- July 19, Cincinnati Rollergirls
- July 22, Was not able to answer question one
- July 23, Horses at Belterra Raceway
- July 24, Could not answer question one
- July 25, Unable to answer question one
- July 26, The fireworks
- July 29, Was not able to answer question one
- July 30, We didn’t get past question one. Talk with your friends and find out the answer to question one.
- July 31, Bridges
- Aug 1, Beauty Salons
- Aug 2, The 800 original acres of land that was purchased and then later became Cincinnati
- Aug 5, No answer today. Our contestant couldn’t answer question one.
- Aug 6, 80 Acres Indoor Farm
- Aug 7, Cincinnati Ballet
- Aug 12, Butterflies at the Krohn Conservatory
- Aug 13, The Oxford 800 stingray empty bowls
- Aug 14, The mounted Cincinnati police
- Aug 15, Spring flower show at Eden Park’s Krohn Conservatory
- Aug 16, No answer today, our contestant didn’t know the answer to question one. It was her first time hear the contest…welcome!
- Aug 19, The fountain on Fountain Square
- Aug 20, No answer today. Our contestant tired hard but couldn’t remember the answer to question one.
- Aug 21, The Verdin Company clock towers
- Aug 22, Cincinnati Orchestra
- Aug 23, Cincinnati murals
- Aug 26, Did not play
- Aug 27, Did not play
- Aug 28, Did not play
- Aug 29, Flying pig statues
- Aug 30, Cincinnati parks
- Sept 3, Riverboats
- Sept 4, Post clocks
- Sept 5, Budweiser horses
- Sept 6, Couldn’t answer question one
- Sept 9, Cincinnati mounted police horses
- Sept 10, Tri-Health hand surgery specialists
- Sept 11, Could not answer question one
- Sept 12, Sky Star Wheel Ferris Wheel
- Sept 13, Cincinnati church steeples
- Sept 16, Buildings
- Sept 17, Could not answer question one
- TruPartner Credit Union CLUE 1…Do the the math.
- Sept 18, Labor Day fireworks
- Sept 19, 1,000 Hands Park